Engage your students from day one with this vibrant and customizable Back-to-School Art Syllabus Template! Perfect for elementary, middle, or high school art classes, this incredible template is designed to help you create an engaging and informative art syllabus that will excite your students about the artistic journey ahead.
With just a few clicks, you can personalize the template with your own classroom rules, grading policies, contact information, and more. Get ready to showcase your creativity and create a positive learning environment from the very beginning of the school year!
- Format: Digital download
- File Type: Editable Canva template
- Grade Levels: Elementary, Middle, and High School
- Subject: Art
- Pages: 3
- Language: English
- Editable Canva art syllabus template
- Step-by-step instructions for editing and sharing the template
Ideas for Use:
- Present an eye-catching art syllabus to students and parents on the first day of school or back-to-school night
- Share the digital version of the art syllabus through any platform you use in your institution or your art class website
- Provide a printed version to students and parents for easy reference
Why You’ll Love It:
- Customizable: Easily personalize the art syllabus to match your unique classroom rules, policies, and information.
- Engaging Design: Capture students’ attention with a visually appealing and vibrant art syllabus that showcases your artistic style.
- Time-Saver: Save hours of designing and formatting by using this ready-to-use template.
- Versatile: Suitable for various grade levels and adaptable to in-person and distance learning environments.
What Educators Are Saying:
“I enjoyed using the resource and was able to incorporate a few of my ideas. I am glad to see it has been made even more user-friendly with the update. Thanks!” – Media T., Art Teacher
- The template is compatible with Canva, a popular online design tool.
- You will need a free Canva account to access and edit the template.
- Fonts, colors, and images can be customized to fit your preferences.
Need an Easy to Follow Art Sub Plan?
The included worksheets work great as sub plans, and early finisher assignments, for students on home instruction or in ISS. They are easy to follow with the linked videos and for substitute teachers or self-directed learning when the art teacher is unavailable.
All of my lessons can be shared with your students through Google Classroom or any digital platform and are formatted to work for distance learning or in the classroom. They are designed to save you time and help your students access the tutorials, presentations, videos, or worksheets as easily as possible. You can find more ready-to-go, easy-to-follow, time-saving art lessons in my RESOURCE SHOP.
Having Trouble with a File?
Visit the FAQ and Support Page to find answers to your questions.